We hope that all our families are well and are looking forward to seeing their child return to activities for next term. It certainly has been a challenging time and we are looking forward to seeing everyone back next week.
As you can imagine we have had to updated some of our procedures and policies to be inline with the regulations for us to re-open. We can certainly guarantee you that we will be abiding by all requirements and even beyond to help keep our members safe and healthy. We thank you in advance for your ongoing support through this difficult time, and acknowledge all the kind emails, texts and messages that we have received. Once again 'thank you' What has changed? Entering the gym foyer
Participants (slide on shoes are to be worn, as these will be required to be put on if they need to go to the bathroom during the class)
Parents (Foyer and viewing area)
- Temperature will be checked. Only those with a high temperature will be recorded. If a high temp is recorded a second temperature will be taken 5 minutes after. If the high temp is still registered entry will not be permitted.
- An antibacterial wipe will be given to your child to wipe their feet upon entry.
- Hands are to be washed with soap and water and dried
- Entry into the gym will be permitted
- Parents will be required to sign in upon entering the building. Hands are to washed or hand sanitiser used
- Viewing area will be open to a maximum of 14 people. Social distancing must be adhered to and seating allocation is identified. Parents will be required to book in.